Seat selection for Economy, Premium Economy and Business Opt for more choice
To provide you with the widest possible choice, you can select your seat in advance, whether it is a Standard seat in the Economy cabin, a Premium seat in the Premium Economy cabin, or a Business seat in the Business cabin.
This paid service is available on all flights, from the time of booking until 30 hours before departure.
Please note that you can also select your seat for free, depending on availabilty: - when you book a flight in La Première, - when you check in online (30 hours before your flight's departure) or at the airport, in the Economy, Premium Economy, and Business cabins.
You can pay for this service using your Flying Blue Miles or Blue Credits.
Complimentary Standard, Premium and Business seat selection
No matter your destination, a Standard seat in the Economy cabin, a Premium seat in the Premium Economy cabin, and a Business seat in the Business cabin is free:
- Flying Blue Silver, Gold and Platinum members and their travel companions if they appear on the same booking
- passengers with reduced mobility
- children traveling alone
- passengers traveling on a Flex fare*
For travel to and from the United States, a Standard seat selection is also free of charge for passengers traveling with:
- a Standard fare ticket for a trip from France or the Netherlands to the United States, Canada and Mexico, or between France and Papeete
- a Standard fare ticket for a trip from the Netherlands to the United States, Canada or Mexico**
- a Standard fare ticket for a trip from the United States, Canada and Mexico to Europe